(AFTER COVID-19 Is Over or Under Control)
SHS Families: if you wish to volunteer at our school or with student-related activities, you will need to go online and complete a Volunteer Application and take the Safe Environment Training.
NEW VOLUNTEERS must complete the Application first. This includes giving your permission for a Background Check. If you are not a new volunteer, but your Background Check has expired, then also complete the Application.
- Go to www.diocesecc.org
- Click on MINISTRIES tab
- Scroll down and click on Safe Environment & Child & Family Resources
- Scroll down to ONLINE APPLICATION & SAFE ENVIRONMENT TRAINING
If you are a new volunteer or employee, go to STEP 1 and fill out the Application first (if your background check has expired, you may renew on Step 1.)
- Go to STEP 2
- Register for a NEW ACCOUNT
- Once account is set up his NEXT
- Scroll down to REQUIRED TRAININGS (SAFE ENVIRONMENT TRAINING)
- Hit START and watch video.
Once completed, you will receive an email Confirmation of Completion. Please forward that email to firstname.lastname@example.org that we can put it in your file.